What happens when a live condor gets loose at a hockey game
The ECHL’s Bakersfield Condors motionless to move out a REAL CONDOR for a National Anthem since certain what could presumably happen?
Everything. Everything could presumably happen.
A discerning outline of Things a Real Condor Did during a Minor League Hockey Game.
* Escape, not once, though twice (!) from a handler
* Try, with varying degrees of success as well as hilarity, to travel upon a ice
* Join a associate Condors upon a team’s bench
* Delight as well as frighten these same hockey players
* Show itself out, by a hovel to a locker room.
Summed up ideally by a game’s announcers, “That didn’t just go as planned, though it’s all good.”
So, is a Condor a worst-case unfolding for mascot upon a loose? Hm.
LIVE MASCOTS, RANKED BY POTENTIAL FOR DISASTER
5. Connecticut College Camels Seems similar to a great idea, until they begin spitting. (Fun Fact, around a San Diego Zoo: “They aren’t essentially spitting—it’s some-more similar to throwing up!”)
4. Savannah College of Art as well as Design Bees Bees!
3. Scottsdale Community College Artichokes Gross. Just gross.
2. Bakersfield Condors Because again it’s an ACTUAL NEW WORLD VULTURE, in a hockey rink.
1. Camas High School Papermakers Sentient, indignant paper-making robots? Good luck.
Got an additional one? Leave a criticism with a misfortune probable live mascot upon a loose, or discuss it us @USATODAYsports. We’ll underline a little of the favorites here.